Native Sharing API for Unity Engine
NatShare is a lightweight, easy-to-use social sharing API for Unity Engine. NatShare allows for cross-platform text, image, and media sharing in just three steps:
First, create a sharing payload:
// Create a share payload
using var payload = new SharePayload();
Add items you want shared:
// Add text, images, or media paths
payload.AddText("Sharing is caring!");
Finally, commit the payload to trigger the native sharing UI:
// Share the payload!
NatShare is designed to be extremely lightweight. Features include:
- Share text, images, videos and other media files.
- Share multiple items at once.
- Save items to the camera roll.
- Experimental support for printing images and image files.
- Get success or failure of sharing action.
- Cross-platform support for iOS and Android.
- Free Open-Source Software (FOSS), with extremely permissive MIT license.